Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100% cotton batting!
Natural colouring means it is made with unbleached cotton
"We do not use scrim, resin or glue – just 100% pure natural cotton. Because we use such a high grade of cotton and have a unique multi-step processing, Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is strong yet exceptionally soft."
- So strong that you can quilt as closely as you would like or as far as 8″ apart – giving you great freedom of quilting design.
- Our special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping.
- Dream Cotton has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) and is warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer.
- Because there are no scrims, glues, resins or binders, not only does Dream Cotton retain a beautiful drape, but your hand and machine needles will glide smoothly through this fine, consistent cotton batting.
- Your finished quilt may be machine washed and dried.
- Prewashing is not recommended as Dream Cottons is exceptionally free of cotton seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal.
Request Loft: Low loft. Request is a lightweight and consistent loft developed especially for hand quilters and is ideal for fine micro-stitching. Request is also lovely to use on your domestic sewing machine. Can be used on the longarm when floating the top. Excellent for light-weight summer quilts, baby quilts, wearables and all hand quilted projects. Very popular for table runners and place-mats.